quinta-feira, julho 09, 2009

A mensagem que recebi, bonita, não?


Hi, how are you?

Maybe now you will be surprised. I long thought before
write you a letter. This morning, I got love the Internet
dispatch, from an unknown to me addressee. In this letter, it was
romantic relationships between people. In the list of e-mail recipients, I saw
Your email address. I long thought before writing you. Perhaps this
the only chance for me, so I decided to write to you. I
find true love! I would like to begin acquaintance with a small
a story about yourself. My name is Goharik. I am 27 years old. I am calm, young,
goal-oriented girl. I like all women of our country, like
cooking, sports. I am leading a healthy lifestyle. I do not
smoke and not drink alcohol. I have work which very strongly
love. But I do not have enough love. I am convinced that our planet is
people who can give me happiness and love! On the Internet I
I was just recently. I do not have much experience on the Internet
acquaintance. I'm looking for this man who will love and respect
me. I think that is important in the relationship between man and
woman. Perhaps it is our fate? I want to meet you
closer via email.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: hakobanzela@yahoo.co.uk

You can write me. I am happy to answer you. Of course, I
will send you my photos. I look forward to your letter to
me with a more complete story about you. Anzela.